Saturday, October 20, 2012

Dragon Tales


"I wish I wish
With all my heart 
To fly with dragons
In a land apart"

If you don't know where that saying comes from then honestly I think you are crazy, but I will tell, you so you aren't completely lost this whole blog, it's from Dragon Tales a cartoon that comes on PBSkids. I remember the first time I ever saw Dragon Tales, of course I was at my Mom-Mom's in her living room probably with no cable back when we actually had to play with toys after our cartoons were over. I was searching on Netflix for shows that Alaina can watch and I come across Dragon Tales now she as of right now doesn't seem to really care for it but I know it will grow on her, I also have watched more episodes then she has but it's only because she has been sleeping most of today. I am going to get off here have a lot I have to get ready for work tomorrow. So, I will leave you with one more saying.

"I wish I wish
To use this rhyme 
To go back home
Until next time"

1 comment:

  1. I love Dragon Tales :). Those were the days ~ dragons and make believe. You should let her watch Backyardagins, too!

    I wish, I wish
    With all my heart
    That we didn't live
    In lands apart!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete