Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Living Alone

I have came to the conclusion that being alone in a house with just me and Alaina is very lonely. Yes, I love the ups to it my own space, not having 7 other peoples advice on what to do with Alaina, and well my mom not telling me to clean my room every five minutes. Honestly though I hate the quite, not having someone to make me dinner, putting dishes in a dishwasher and getting to unload them (boy did I think I would ever miss the day of unloading a dishwasher but I do I really really do,) well and not having so many closets to pick clothes from. Also, I have learned that housekeeping isn't that much fun and I know why my mom didn't like and still doesn't like when we wouldn't pick up our messes, because Alaina never picks up her toys or her clothes she sometimes even just throws her sippy cup down and leaves it there WITH MILK DRIPPING OUT. Oh, do I know why I miss living at home, it is a change coming from a house of 8 people total to an apartment with only two. I do have respect now for dishwashers, washer and dryers in your house, shower heads that you can take off the hook, painting, being aloud to own a pet, and also a self cleaning oven with a flat stove top. I could vent all day bout how much I want to go "home" but I also know I wouldn't give up my room for anything right now. Speaking of living alone, I need to pick up and put my laundry away (that my mommy so kindly did for me) before I bring Alaina home.

1 comment:

  1. :) :) :) ahhhhh. . . . they joys of parenting and being on your own ~ but remember ~ you're never far from home!

    Love you, Little Lady!

    ReplyDelete